Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Little Miracles
This past week we had a little excitement at our house. We went in for the Doctors appointment and were excited to see another ultrasound of baby Levi. The doctor said, "Well, we have an upside down baby right now." I said, "That's good isn't it?" I wasn't thinking of it in the way she was. Levi was breech and if he didn't turn on his own they were going to try and turn him by version and if that didn't work, I'd be having a C-section. So, needless to say I spent the week trying to calm myself down about it, trying all kinds of crazy things to get him to turn. I know that millions of women have had C-sections, but it was just very hard to take. Our family prayed and prayed for him to turn. I went into my appointment yesterday, not very confident --as I could still feel a head right under my ribs. As soon as she did the ultrasound, he was head down! I just had to say how grateful I am, and I know that prayer works and the Lord hears and understands our fears and desires no matter how insignificant we may think that they are. I hope you all have a splendid day and remember there are miracles in our lives everyday-- big and small!