Saturday, May 12, 2007

Home Sweet Home









After a week in the hospital, Levi was finally able to come home. We came home on Tuesday, his due date, and havn't missed the hospital at all! It is wonderful to have us all together again. Payton was happy to be home and to meet his little brother. He's been so helpful. He loves to get Levi's binky for him. He hasn't been too rough, but we watch him carefully.

We went into Levi's doctors appointment on Friday and he now weighs 9 lbs, 4 oz. I guess he's getting enough to eat and he's growing quite well. He's not sleeping through the night, which is to be expected, but hopefully it will come soon!

Today, we had my friend Andrea Skidmore do pictures of Levi. She also did some with Payton and Levi. I can't wait to get them back. They are going to be so adorable. I was amazed at how much Levi reminded me of Payton at the same age.

Things are going well, and couldn't be better! We have truly been blessed and this is the best mothers day gift I could ask for!