Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Never a dull moment!

After I quit student teaching, I was very worried about what I was going to do to fill my time. Since, I have found that the only problem I have is finding time to just sit! This week has been quite eventful!

Levi turned one month old and we also took him into the hospital for his visit with Urology. We were quite pleased to find out that though there are a couple minor problems with his kidneys, there is nothing serious and we will just watch them.

This week I also celebrated the big 25th birthday! I feel so old! We went to dinner the night before and on my birthday we did yard work. Honestly it was the best birthday! Bart watched the kids for a while so I could dig in the dirt for a while. I used to hate yard work growing up, but now I find it the most relaxing and rewarding thing to do! My mom also came up to babysit that evening and Bart and I went to Pirates 3. It was great!

Payton had an interesting event happen to him. On Saturday, we got the pool out and played outside for a while before Payton's nap. When he woke up, he had a bug bite and it had swollen on his forehead. We called the doctor and they had us give him benedryl and just watch it. Well, Sunday morning we woke him up and he looked like~ I hate to say it~ an alien. His eyes and forehead were so swollen! He couldn't even look out of one of his eyes. At breakfast he would tug at his eye and say " eye- guck" for eye stuck! Well, he was given some Allegra at the Pediatricians and now he looks perfectly normal. But I felt so bad for the little guy. Everytime I looked at him, I thought I would cry! We still don't know what type of bug it was, but we'll have to be more careful outside~ if it's possible!



Payter Bugs~ Bug Bite

Levi~ One Month Old