"If the new American father feels bewildered and even defeated, let him take comfort from the fact that whatever he does in any fathering situation has a fifty percent chance of being right." -- Bill Cosby
I just wanted to pay a tribute of gratitude to the wonderful fathers in my life. First to my wonderful husband who is the most wonderful father to our two boys. Bart has more patience than anyone I know. While I know Payton loves his mommy, he has a special place for his daddy. He just beams whenever Bart gets home from work. Bart has also been such a wonderful help with Levi. I know not just any husband will get up in the middle of the night sharing feeding responsibilities! Thanks for all you do sweetheart!
Second, thanks to my other Bart- my dad! I am so grateful for the things you have taught me and for the example you are. I can always rely on you for advice or strength. I am grateful for how unwavering you are in your commitment to the gospel and to those around you! Thank you for being such a wonderful Grandpa to my two boys- You spoil them too much! Happy Fathers Day!