We had a great time at the Wasatch Energy Summer Party at Lagoon. When we got there, we heard that Bart's boss would pay for anyone who wanted to go on the skycoaster--- so I told Bart that he should do it. I definately wasn't going to! Somehow I was talked into it and yeah..... let me just say it was the most terrifying experience of my life. The other day Bart asked me if he could go skydiving. This sealed the deal! Definately NOT! I'm glad we went, but I think I would be okay if I never did it again in my life!
We sure liked watching Payton's expression on all the rides--- he had absolutely no expression. He didn't know what to think. We realized that he did enjoy the rides when he was dragging us to go back to Puff the Little Fire Dragon 3 times! One ride that he wasn't particularly fond of was The Terror Ride. He hid his eyes from all the scary things! It was a bad parenting moment! Overall, we had a fun time at Lagoon! It is what fun is!
My Brave Husband
We sure liked watching Payton's expression on all the rides--- he had absolutely no expression. He didn't know what to think. We realized that he did enjoy the rides when he was dragging us to go back to Puff the Little Fire Dragon 3 times! One ride that he wasn't particularly fond of was The Terror Ride. He hid his eyes from all the scary things! It was a bad parenting moment! Overall, we had a fun time at Lagoon! It is what fun is!
My Brave Husband
This smile is just a facade~ I am scared out of my mind!
Here is Payton's expression on every ride he went on
Payton "Jeff Gordon" Brooks
The Red Baron
Action Shot of Puff~ It just moves too fast! Payton and I are in the back if you can't tell.
Payton on the Chicken
Lagoon's Most Wanted!
3 comments:
You are so brave! I did the Sky Coaster when I was17 and I would never do it again!!! Payton is darling! Love, Jenny
Too bad you didn't tell the whole sky coaster story, Brooke.
Did you wet your pants?? I would have. I had a friend that went on the skycoaster and she had a little accident.You are one brave girl :(). I can't believe how fast peyton is growing up.
Post a Comment