
I know this is random, but our neighbors behind us have been gracious enough to give us all the peaches that have grown over the fence. I don't remember having them last year, but we had peaches galore this summer. I love peaches! I have eaten so many peaches this year that I thought I would be sick of them, but I'm not! We have had raspberry peach cobbler, peach chicken (a recipe I had to make up to use all of our peaches), peaches on pancakes, peaches on waffles, peach flan, peach icecrem and plain peaches. This was all in one week! Payton has found a close second favorite fruit-- next to his nananas of course-- he calls them peachies. Anyway, if you have a good peach recipe, feel free to comment! Obviously there isn't enough going on at our home! Have a peachy day!
3 comments:
It was so fun to see you the other day! I am so jealous of your peaches. They are my FAVORITE fruit! With all of that cooking, it sounds like there is plenty going on at your house!
ummm, I would not be opposed to you making me a peach cobbler! in all seriousness I know you already had a raspberry peach cobbler, but Lion House has an amazing cobbler recipe. You could also do a peach crisp-or even a mango peach salsa....
peach pie is always great brooke- but you'd have to let me sample it :)
Post a Comment