At least Bart looks like male celebrities. I did Adrians, and Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson showed up. Needless to say, he wouldn't let me post it! Don't tell him I told you!
Yes, this is the 2nd time I've made a comment on your blog today! ha ha Work is really slow right now, so I've been perusing blogs all day :) What website did you go to do these celebrity look-alike?
2 comments:
At least Bart looks like male celebrities. I did Adrians, and Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson showed up. Needless to say, he wouldn't let me post it! Don't tell him I told you!
Yes, this is the 2nd time I've made a comment on your blog today! ha ha Work is really slow right now, so I've been perusing blogs all day :) What website did you go to do these celebrity look-alike?
Post a Comment