
What is your favorite smell? I never get bored smelling freshly churned dirt and rain on a sidewalk. It is heavenly!
What is your favorite sight? I love watching Bart playing with the boys. That is what life is all about! I also love a vibrant sunset.
What is your favorite taste? I love oranges! Once I got a case of oranges and orange juice for my birthday from my Grandma. That’s how much I like them. I also like ice-cream. I don’t like orange flavored ice-cream or sherbet too much though.
What is your favorite sound? I love wind chimes! There is something whimsical and magical about wind chimes in a light wind.
What is your favorite touch? I simply like holding my husbands hand. I know it’s cheesy, but I really do.
I would like to Tag: Sarah, Andrea, Jenn K., and Lisha
What is your favorite sight? I love watching Bart playing with the boys. That is what life is all about! I also love a vibrant sunset.
What is your favorite taste? I love oranges! Once I got a case of oranges and orange juice for my birthday from my Grandma. That’s how much I like them. I also like ice-cream. I don’t like orange flavored ice-cream or sherbet too much though.
What is your favorite sound? I love wind chimes! There is something whimsical and magical about wind chimes in a light wind.
What is your favorite touch? I simply like holding my husbands hand. I know it’s cheesy, but I really do.
I would like to Tag: Sarah, Andrea, Jenn K., and Lisha
1 comment:
I just saw that you 'tagged' me! What does that mean?
Post a Comment