Here we are at the Ward Halloween Party! Yes, I made Bart wear this costume in exchange for an entire Saturday of watching football. Poor Guy! I secretly think he liked it! And don't my boys look adorable! I just love Halloween!
Brooke, what adorable costumes! You're boys look so cute and cozy. I love doing family themes (We're doing the Wizard of Oz). You have such a cute family!
6 comments:
Brooke, what adorable costumes! You're boys look so cute and cozy. I love doing family themes (We're doing the Wizard of Oz). You have such a cute family!
What great costumes! And warm enough to not ruin with the dreaded coat-over. Will you be going trick-or-treating?
I love your costumes! So Fun!
The first picture really made me giggle. You guys are great! Way to go Bart.
How cute are you?!! You guys are the most adorable little family!
What cute costumes! You guys look great.
Post a Comment