Friday, October 5, 2007
Uncle Burt Moves In
Because we are the caring and giving people that we are, we have decided to allow Bart's brother, Burt, to move in with us. He has had difficulty holding up a job, staying out of trouble with the law, and even walking straight. If he only had a brain! We will give him a trial run during the month of October to see if he will be able to earn his keep. We will be giving him odd jobs around the yard. Hopefully I can get him to mow our lawn, do a little weeding, take out the garbage, pick up the mail, etc... If he does a job worthy of our satisfaction, we may allow him to put up our Christmas lights. Stay tuned for more adventures with Bart... I mean Burt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! I love it, you are so creative!!!
That is so cute. At first I really thought Bart had a brother Burt. he he too cute :0)
What a fun mom you are! You are living the dream. It makes me excited for my own house someday.... I love all of your pictures and your adorable boys. Levi is so darling. I love his chubby cheeks! We are still hoping for a visit? Let us know!
That is way too fun. I can't wait to get together for our pumpkin outing. Better get the camera batteries charged-because it's gonna be an event to blog about!
I love it! So cute that Payton didn't want to leave him outside.
I feel bad. I complain about your lack of posts, and then I don't visit for a week! It was great to read about all of your adventures. Your brave to take on a house guest. He looks familiar, though...
Before I noticed the picture I thought Bart really did have a dead-beat brother named Burt! I thought you were brave to complain about him so publically. LOL!
Post a Comment