I guess it has been a while since I have written any meaningful blogs. I thought it was because nothing was going on around here, until I sat down and thought about it. We just had Bart's 10 year class reunion and I think we had to recover for a few days from that, we've been visiting family, and just going all over the place with our own family. I've also been keeping busy with a couple new hobbies.
Bart's 10 Year Reunion
I started guitar lessons a couple months ago and have been loving that! I don't know what took me so long to pick it up! I'm not great, but I can tell I'm improving. Anyway, anyone wanting to start a band, give me a call-- just kidding-- no really.... I've also started going to a gym at 5:00 in the morning with my friend, Heather. Today was only my second day, but I tried a spinning class. I thought, "How hard could it be to ride a bike?" DUH! I'm sorry, but my heinie hurts! It was fun though, and I might try it again, if I ever recover. I don't think there is room for any more hobbies in my life, but I will always make room for blogging!

You thought I'd put a picture of me cycling?
2 comments:
Brooke, you have such a cute family. It has been so long since I've seen you. That's fun you did a spinning class. I took one last semester (with Mandy Sorenson) at the rec center up here and it kills your behind! Everyone said after a few days I would get used to it, but it was more like 3 weeks before my behind stopped hurting, so good luck!
I think you should have put a picture of you cycling on here for sure! I hope you enjoyed the sit in your parents hot tub-I'm sure it felt good on those sore muscles. Keep up the hard work.
Post a Comment