Monday, December 10, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

Payton's Snow Angel
Bart's Snow Angel

Oh, and yes... my snow angel!
Payton and Frosty
On Saturday, we donned our outdoor apparel and headed to the great white wonder. Payton had a great time making snow angels and building a snowman. No, he will never be able to replace Bert. He's actually now melted to about a 45 degree angle.

8 comments:

Steve and Amanda said...

You are such a sport! I can't believe you made Frosty that big-he is huge!!! I didn't think we had enough snow to make a big guy like that. You look great and I love your Christmas picture on your website. What a fun mom you are. Lily's hair looks pretty shabby and I know what you mean when you say it's hard to cut it...I haven't been able to bring myself to do it, even though she is sporting a small mullet.

Unknown said...

Brooke- you are such a fun mom! I love your snowman, he is the cutest one I have ever seen!

Unknown said...

Oh, and Levis hair is so adorable!

Heather said...

Tyler loved your snowman! We built one in the back yard that was a wimpy one compared to yours!

Heidi Schulz said...

Is that the abominable snowman? He's huge! Very cool.
Levi looks so dig, it's amazing what a haircut will do.
Hope you are having a great holiday season. (I heard the Hill family party was last weekend. Did you go?)

Heidi Schulz said...

Uhh, that should read BIG not dig. Although I do dig the haircut. :)

Jenn K. said...

How fun! I cannot believe how huge your snowman is! It's such a fun time of year to have young children, and your kids are so cute!

Sarah said...

So cute and fun! I love WINTER!