We went to the Treehouse Museum's Christmas Party on Monday. They had a very special guest of honor all dressed in red! The Jolly Old Elf was so great to come and listen to a story with the kids when he has such a busy schedule so close to Christmas Eve! Payton was so excited to go and meet him again. I can't believe how much he loves Santa! I remember being terrified of him and Payton wanted to butt in line to get to him. He climbed up on his lap and Santa asked if he had been a good boy and Payton replied, "yeah." He even talked to him. He couldn't tell him what he wanted for Christmas, he just picked his nose, but I was proud of him nevertheless. Christmas really is for children... and it makes it so much fun for their parents!
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
i love it! That is great. I was terrified too.
Ahh, the nose-picking in public. Classic. One year Hannah picked her way through the Sacrament Meeting Primany Program.
Brooke
It's so fun to see your family. I believe it truly has been about seven years since I've seen you. Your familys is beautiful. Hope your New Years was fun. I'm happy to see your blogspot
Post a Comment