"I want another one present..." This is what we heard several times during Christmas Day from Payton. He had so much fun opening presents he couldn't seem to get enough! I'm really going to have to do something about that! It was so much fun though... he really acted excited about every gift he was given which makes his parents, grandparents, and uncles feel pretty good! He especially loved his and Levi's matching Adidas Samba's from Uncle Nick as well as some sock monkeys that Grandma Mac made! Payton and Levi also got a wagon and some fun toys from both of their grandparents! What a magical day!We had breakfast at my parents home as we talked to Elder Nate Hill on the phone. He was going to be home in about a week, but it was still exciting to talk to him and made the day really fun. We had a great, relaxing day!
2 comments:
It looks like you all had a great Christmas! Your family is so cute.
We had a sock-monkey Christmas too. check out the newest posts on my blog!
LOL - I should have said my Christmas posts. I'm sure you were wondering what surgery had to do with sock monkeys!
Love the new layout!
Post a Comment