We went fishing this weekend at a cute little fish farm in North Ogden. There were so many fish you could practically walk across them. It would actually be amazing if you didn't catch anything...which is why Bart is so amazing! He was teased all weekend for not catching even the smallest fish at the hatchery, but he took the teasing with grace. At least he looks good in his fishin' vest. I did catch a fish with Payton's help, but I did not rub it into Bart's face....too much. Man, is it a whopper or what? I think we'll try and cook it tonight. Here is the website of the fish farm if you have a hankerin' to go : http://www.coldspringstroutfarm.com/



It is hard for me to not brag when I talk about my wonderful husband, but he deserves every bit of praise. Our two boys could not be luckier to have a more devoted, fun, hardworking, or caring dad! And I'm lucky to be his wife! We had a crazy week with potty training (Payton) and barfing (Levi didn't like his new milk) and I didn't get out to get Bart the gas powered blower he's been looking for and on Sunday morning I didn't even manage to make him breakfast in bed and I also made him get the boys ready for church. Wow, I'm really looking bad right now, but he is so wonderful and didn't even care, but that's just the kind of person he is. He is so giving and never takes one minute to think about himself. I'm so grateful my boys have such a great example in their dad. They're also lucky to have grandpas that love them and think they are as great as their parents do! Happy Fathers Day!




It is hard for me to not brag when I talk about my wonderful husband, but he deserves every bit of praise. Our two boys could not be luckier to have a more devoted, fun, hardworking, or caring dad! And I'm lucky to be his wife! We had a crazy week with potty training (Payton) and barfing (Levi didn't like his new milk) and I didn't get out to get Bart the gas powered blower he's been looking for and on Sunday morning I didn't even manage to make him breakfast in bed and I also made him get the boys ready for church. Wow, I'm really looking bad right now, but he is so wonderful and didn't even care, but that's just the kind of person he is. He is so giving and never takes one minute to think about himself. I'm so grateful my boys have such a great example in their dad. They're also lucky to have grandpas that love them and think they are as great as their parents do! Happy Fathers Day!
4 comments:
Man, you are a horrible wife...I'm sure you made him cut his tie off too! :) haha Just kidding. You're so funny Brooke. You have no problem being yourself and putting yourself out there -- I love it!
That fishing story made me laugh! I had to tell Zach! You two are both awesome!
So, I haven't been running in like a week...but hey Centerville 5k here I come! How bout you? Will I be able to keep up?
I think your father's day story is like many! Good thing we married wonderful men! Bart probably doesn't care because he has such a wonderful wife, regardless of whether she makes him breakfast in bed or not.
Look at you getting right in there with a pole in your hand and even a fish...good for you! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment