Monday, January 12, 2009

Here's to 6 More

Bart and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary a couple of weeks early this year. When you're married two days after Christmas, it's pretty hard to get a babysitter, or even a reservation. We were invited to a wedding of one of Bart's friends and decided to make a mini-moon out of the opportunity. The evening before the wedding we went to 'A Christmas Carol' at Hale Center Theatre, went out to dinner at the "all-exclusive" downtown 'Sizzler,' and then we went and looked at the lights on Temple Square. We stayed that night at the Armstrong Mansion.
The wedding was at the Salt Lake Temple and then we went to a luncheon at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was a great way to remember our wedding day by going to a wedding!
I just have to say that I married my best friend and my perfect match! I would rather be with my cute husband than anyone else in the world! He is the best husband and father! I am always frustrated that our kids would rather go to him than me, but I can't blame them! He's the greatest! I sure love you babe! I'm looking forward to 6 more great years!

1 comment:

The Wageman Clan said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are definitely a great match!! La Caille sounded fun too. I went there in high school for French Club, which I wasn't a part of but got to go anyway and got a discount on the food. I'm glad you guys got married and we became friends!!