I got a printer/scanner from Bart for Valentines and I have a feeling it is going to be well used. So, I'd like to thank Bart for the great gift, and my mom for the remarkable mushroom hair.
Those pics are awesome. The first pic in the dress is the way I remember you from the good old days when I WOULD BABYSIT YOU! How old am I????? Crazy. Can't wait to see more of your "vintage" pics.
holy cow! I love your mom! Your hair was AMAZING!!! By the way, I love your blog "makeover." How do you create such cute backgrounds and the designs behind "the brooks"??? Miss you guys! HOpe all is well.
8 comments:
Those pics are awesome. The first pic in the dress is the way I remember you from the good old days when I WOULD BABYSIT YOU! How old am I????? Crazy. Can't wait to see more of your "vintage" pics.
I swear that I can remember when you wore your hair like that. Awesome!
Wow! Those are awesome pictures!
Wow! How cute! :) And hooray for V-day presents! :) Thanks so much for watching Kirk today. You truly are an angel!
Stop it! Those pictures are hilarious!!
Also, I just watched your genius son repeat the Pledge of Allegiance...too cute!
holy cow! I love your mom! Your hair was AMAZING!!! By the way, I love your blog "makeover." How do you create such cute backgrounds and the designs behind "the brooks"??? Miss you guys! HOpe all is well.
Nice hair! cute St. Patty's blog!
You are so much braver than I am! That vault is never open!! So cute.
Post a Comment