You crack me up. Move in today! Not really...haha! I'm sad you won't be Jeff's neighbor anymore! I guess he is moving too, so it's okay. Happy trails to you. I think living in Texas will be a great adventure. Best of luck.
I just saw the For Sale sign in your yard as I drove by and it makes me sad. That picture of Hyrum on the side bar is adorable. Love the bright green. Good luck with the house, I have friends in Texas that just love it!
This whole moving thing is really real, isn't it?! I was kind of hoping it was all a big joke on me. Can we please get together before you guys move? Girls Night Out?!!!
I know this will make your Utah friends sad but it makes your Texas friend (who lives 8 miles from you new home) very happy! Come quick-- and i hope your house sells quickly as well!
6 comments:
You crack me up. Move in today! Not really...haha! I'm sad you won't be Jeff's neighbor anymore! I guess he is moving too, so it's okay. Happy trails to you. I think living in Texas will be a great adventure. Best of luck.
good luck with the sale!
Sad... makes me sad you're leaving. But hey! All about new adventures! Good luck!
I just saw the For Sale sign in your yard as I drove by and it makes me sad. That picture of Hyrum on the side bar is adorable. Love the bright green. Good luck with the house, I have friends in Texas that just love it!
This whole moving thing is really real, isn't it?! I was kind of hoping it was all a big joke on me. Can we please get together before you guys move? Girls Night Out?!!!
I know this will make your Utah friends sad but it makes your Texas friend (who lives 8 miles from you new home) very happy! Come quick-- and i hope your house sells quickly as well!
Post a Comment