Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{ladies only}


The Brooks' women had a great Girls Night Out this week! All of my sisters-in-law, my mother-in-law, and nieces (18+) came down to the Pizza Factory for dinner and then over to our house for dessert and games. The pizza was delicious although I was on white bread overload for a day or so after. Totally worth it! We laughed and talked, and talked, and talked: things that the Brooks' women are all very good at! Thanks girls for such a fun night! I'm going to miss seeing you all of the time, but it doesn't mean we can't have girls nights when we're in town!

3 comments:

Vehars said...

Hey lady! Thanks for the invite to your blog, your little family is so cute! So I read a little further back about Houston, crazy, but I'm sure great for your family! So glad you found me on here!

Clegg Family said...

Speaking of Girls Nights Out...I loved our Hill/Clegg dinner last week. So hilarious and I vote we plan for another one when you come to town next! {and preferably not at The Old Spaghetti Factory!}

The Wageman Clan said...

How fun! I am so mad at myself!! I have been meaning to call you before you left, but I'm sure by now you're in sunny Texas. I hope things are going well for you guys. PLEASE keep in touch with us!