Bart and I headed down to Houston with Hyrum a couple days before my parents brought down the big boys. We had to close on our house as well as get beds together before they came down. At first it seemed like a great idea, but I had a difficult time leaving them in Utah, knowing that we would be moving down without them...if only for a couple of days. I was so happy to see them at the airport! The move just wasn't complete without them and our house just couldn't be home until they were there. After they came with my mom and dad things just started to feel more normal. Home is truly where your family is and I'm grateful to have my boys home!Friday, March 12, 2010
{welcome home}
Bart and I headed down to Houston with Hyrum a couple days before my parents brought down the big boys. We had to close on our house as well as get beds together before they came down. At first it seemed like a great idea, but I had a difficult time leaving them in Utah, knowing that we would be moving down without them...if only for a couple of days. I was so happy to see them at the airport! The move just wasn't complete without them and our house just couldn't be home until they were there. After they came with my mom and dad things just started to feel more normal. Home is truly where your family is and I'm grateful to have my boys home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't wait to see more pictures of your house (and your cute boys)
Post a Comment