He is so cute. I can't believe how grown up he is. Reading all your posts makes me miss you. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Maybe you should plan a trip to California.
I'm so glad your parents and Derek were able to come out. Who knew one day he'd be teaching you a thing or two about shopping-I thought we totally had the upper hand on him there....(just reminiscing about the old days when we dressed him up)
What?! I can't believe Hyrum is 15 months already?!! That is amazing to me. I just caught up on all of the fun pictures - you and your family could not be any cuter!
So how is the search for oil companies in Denver coming along?! :)
6 comments:
What a cute kid Brooke! You and Bart sure DO know how to make 'em!!!
he's adorable! And the trip looked so fun with your fam. I hate the goodbye part too!
He is so cute!!! I can't believe he's 15 months already!
He is so cute. I can't believe how grown up he is. Reading all your posts makes me miss you. I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. Maybe you should plan a trip to California.
I'm so glad your parents and Derek were able to come out. Who knew one day he'd be teaching you a thing or two about shopping-I thought we totally had the upper hand on him there....(just reminiscing about the old days when we dressed him up)
What?! I can't believe Hyrum is 15 months already?!! That is amazing to me. I just caught up on all of the fun pictures - you and your family could not be any cuter!
So how is the search for oil companies in Denver coming along?! :)
Those are great pictures Brooke- I don't know HOW you keep up with 3 of those little guys, you are totally amazing. Boys are wonderful, and CRAZY!@
Love,
Lindsay O
Post a Comment