Yeah for more pictures! The picture of Bart with his bed head made me laugh! I'm glad that you guys are enjoying Texas!
glad to see that Bart cleaned himself up for church. Looks like a great Easter.
Oh what cute pictures! We definitely missed you guys at Gma Mac and Reid's Easter Party...family parties are still never the same without you guys! (although now that we have moved I guess family parties will still be different for us!!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yeah for more pictures! The picture of Bart with his bed head made me laugh! I'm glad that you guys are enjoying Texas!
glad to see that Bart cleaned himself up for church. Looks like a great Easter.
Oh what cute pictures! We definitely missed you guys at Gma Mac and Reid's Easter Party...family parties are still never the same without you guys! (although now that we have moved I guess family parties will still be different for us!!)
Post a Comment