Remember this song?
Today is a wonderful day, for I am going away. Not to the circus, not to the pool, can't you guess I'm going to school!
Tra lalalalala Tra lalala Tra lalala la la
That's alot of Tra la la's.
 |
This handsome boy is a big 1st grader! He is excited, but nervous about school. He had such a wonderful Kindergarten teacher, I think he's worried he won't like his new teacher as much. But I'm sure he will.
This is Payton's new teacher, Ms. Raphael. I think she is perfect for Payton. She is very mindful of Payton's abilities and she makes sure he feels like he can succeed. Sometimes I think she knows what he can do better than I do. A perfect match for Payton.
We will be riding bikes every morning to school. He will lead the way and I will follow with the other boys in tow in the bike trailer. It sounds like a very pleasant option, but believe me, when you have a 4 and 2 year old cramped there in such close quarters, they start acting like cats in a bag and start fighting and clawing one another. The ride gets a little long. But...Payton won't have it any other way so I'm happy to oblige. It makes him feel like the other big kids. |
Which he is. Can't believe he's a 1st grader!
 |
| This guy is our big preschooler! He will be going to Holy Covenant Preschool. It is a long drive but there are three of us that will be carpooling to make the drive less painful! I'm not worried about Levi in school. He makes friends easily and he is eager to please his teachers. |
This kid will be a class clown, I have no doubt, however! I miss him when he's at school for so long. Next year will be tough when he's a kindergartener! When did this happen? Why do they grow up so fast!?
This is Levi and his buddy Christian. They are so excited to be going to school together!
No comments:
Post a Comment