Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thankfully

We hadn't planned on making it back to Utah for Christmas this year.  We had planned on just waiting until summer, but we just couldn't wait that long, so we booked our tickets for Thanksgiving.  Hyrum had yet to turn 2 so this was our last trip to Utah where he would be free.  We were so glad we went.  The boys had a great time and it was nice being there without all of the craziness of Christmas.  It was just relaxing and nice to catch up with all of our family and a few friends too.

bouncers
I don't think my boys realize how lucky they are to have such great uncles.  While we were in Utah, Nick and Nate arranged to use their bosses jump houses and bring them to my mom's school.  Everyone joined in on the fun.  Oh, we had some happy boys...and I daresay that the adults had just as much fun!














 We were having so much fun, we couldn't keep it to ourselves, so we called over our friends who were having a sleepover with their cousins.  I think all the kids slept well that night!




 
 oh, how I miss them!

bridal! bridal! baby! baby!
The Mac Clan is growing exponentially!  While I was home for Thanksgiving we had a quadruple shower for 2 brides and 2 mothers to be.  *The brides were not the mothers to be, in case you were wondering* ;)
all the ladies 
my glowing sister-in-law Vanessa 
 beautiful cousins, Jill and Katie (bride)
 Casey (beautiful sis-in-law) and Alli
 Grandma Flo and Baby Jo (Joanna)
 so precious
 Katie and Karen
 Jill and Melanie
 I loved seeing these girls!
 MaKenna and Grandma
 The McMullin Girls

 Grandma and Mom


Grandbart and Gwenma
We had lots of loves from Grandma and Grandpa Hill.  We had Thanksgiving at their house, but we were too busy eating to actually take any pictures.  The food took priorty and it didn't disappoint.  There's nothing like my mom's cooking for holidays.

 Morgan Moments
Grandma Sue would not appreciate these pictures, but I love them.  This shows what a patient Grandma these lucky boys have. 


 Beautiful Girls.  Can't believe how grown up they are becoming.
 Jaxson and Hyrum
 Playing with the cousins
Just look at these teeth!  This is his normal smile!  Cracks me up!
 Good looking guy!
 Carol and her crutches and sweet little Harper
 Levi drawing a crowd
 Ever the entertainer
 Cute little family!
 Love these curls!  Beautiful Jessica!
 Hyrum and Jessica
 Jared...now Elder Brooks!
 Little ranch hands helping out Granpa Marlin
 Riding in Big Red
 Payton
Going up...

No comments: