Monday, February 27, 2012

{aunt b's boys}

In February I got to go to Utah on my own meet my new nephews Clint and Miles.  Both my sisters-in-law were expecting at the same time and their little guys were born just 2 weeks apart.  I just hated not being there right when they were born, but I still felt like I got to experience their newness a couple weeks later.  It was so amazing to watch these new parents with their precious babies.  My brothers are amazing and doting fathers and my sisters-in-law are just natural, beautiful mommies.  I'm so happy for them!  Did it make me baby hungry?  That was a question I got asked a ton.  Don't ask a mom who is on an enjoyable vacation away from her kids if she's baby hungry!  The answer is..."should I be?"  Okay, maybe a little.  But I'll let these guys have the spotlight for a while! 
 
 
 

 We got to have some much needed girl time with my mom, aunts and sisters.  I know they are my sisters in law, but that sounds so formal and I consider them my sisters! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aunt Dawnie and Clint   
 
 
 
 
 Grandbart was caught in the line of fire.  That's what happens with all these babies!
 
 
 Cute little families

I sure miss these little guys.  Don't forget your Aunt B loves you!

As a sidenote...my flight was delayed and then cancelled heading back to Houston.  I got to stay an extra day and got $18 worth of food vouchers for my inconvenience.  Ha!  I spent it on chocolate.  All of it.  It was a great trip, but it was time to get home to MY boys! Love 'em all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: