Thursday, June 28, 2007

New and Improved!

Welcome to the new and improved Brooks Family Blog! I have obviously become obsessed with not only blogging, but changing the look of my blog. I have changed it more than I change my furniture-- or clothes for that matter! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. I was looking at the header for my friend Jenny O's blog and I thought it was so cute that I needed to figure out how it was done-- anyway, thanks Jenny for the cute idea, I hope you don't mind! I am hoping to at least keep it this way for a couple of weeks, until I get bored while my kids are sleeping and change it again! I obviously need more to do in my spare time--- or at least I need to use it more wisely! Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your blog is darling! My sister actually made my header for me, because I am so not good at that stuff. Your boys are precious!!!