Monday, October 15, 2007

Guy Smiley takes All

Bart was really rooting for Woody or Kronk, but Guy Smiley won by a landslide! Thanks to all who voted!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I voted for Kronk. Sorry Bart, I tried!

Lindsay said...

I have been telling Brian for years that Bart looks like Guy Smilie, but he wouldn't ever let me say anything. I think it is so funny. Everyone knows Bart is handsome, so I didn't know what the big deal was. I am so glad the cat is out of the bag!

Joani10 said...

Brooke,
I'm so glad you peeked in on my blog because now I can look at yours! Your little Levi is so big; it is crazy how quickly they grow.
Your blog is adorable too. Did you design the template? I am a slow learner and still trying to figure everything out with blogging. You will have to let me know how you did it.
So fun to hear from you!
Joani