Monday, October 15, 2007

ME

4 Jobs I have had
1. Porter Lane Wholesale Nursery
2. Griffin's Golden Glow and Fast Lube
3. Boy Scout Office in Pocatello
4. Tech at Primary Childrens

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Cool Runnings
2. The Three Amigos
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. Finding Nemo and Toy Story (not by choice)

4 places I have lived
1. Farmington, UT
2. Pocatello, ID
3. Kaysville, UT
4. Layton, UT... I don't get around much, do I?

4 tv shows I watch
1. The Office
2. Good Things Utah
3. Journeyman--- a new one
4. ER-- yes I know, I'm the only one who still watches that show.

4 places I have been
1. Disneyland
2. Glacier National Park
3. Mount Rushmore
4. Yellowstone . . . I really need to get out more.


4 people who e-mail me regulary
1. My dad: who forwards my brother's missionary letters
2. SPAM
3. Bart, once in a while.
4. That's about it.


4 of my favorite restaurants
1. Maddox
2. Butterburr's: a place in Pocatello
3. Rumbi's
4. The Old Spaghetti Factory


4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year
1. My brother Nate coming home from Argentina
2. Christmas
3. Levi walking
4. 5 Year Anniversary

I'm tagging: anyone who wants to be tagged...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I need your email, and then you can add me to the list of people who email you! Call me, don't post it here!

Lisa said...

Hey - I watch ER. But I'm a new convert to the show! :)