Thursday, October 11, 2007

Livin' it up .... for one day

Bart's work happened to have extra rooms for a convention they were having up in Park City. We took advantage of it and took the boys to Bart's parents and went up for the night. We stayed at the Hotel Park City and I don't think I have or ever will stay in a place as nice as this! There were 2 plasma screen TV's, a living room, a kitchen area, a huge bathroom with a jetted tub and a shower that came from the ceiling, and there was a hot tub on the balcony. Out back we had a beautiful view of the 18th hole of a golf course, a lake, and the mountains. It was amazing! As much as I enjoyed our stay, I was glad to get back to our boys and our normal lives, but once in a while it's fun to live the life of the other half!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky girl! Hotel Park City is one of the top two hotels here. It's so amazing...i've never stayed there of course :-)

Thanks for letting me steal those pics off your blog, even though i didn't ask!

Yours is so great! You must me the scrap booking queen, i love your designs.

I'm really not a stalker but i check yours and Sarah's all the time, you ladies always have the cutest stuff. I wish i could've visited with you at the reunion as well. It was so much fun but i'll bet you were really busy. Thanks so much for putting it all together!

Steve and Amanda said...

Brook,
Hi itI know that you totally probably don't remember who I am. But I was checking out Jenn's blog and saw that you were linked to it. I couldn't help but loving to see your face again...even though it's on a computer screen. It sounds like everything is going for you...and in the right direction. Where do you live? Good job with you cute kids, blog, etc. etc. etc. You sound terrific!

Unknown said...

So beautiful, i'm jealous!!!

Lisa said...

Hey Brooke - I'm on! :) Here's my address. . . http://paulandlisathomas.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

How fun! I am jealous. It's way nice to have a night off once in a while.

Natalie said...

How fun!! I told Mark we needed to go there for our anniversary. I love Park City--esp. this time of year!