Elder Nate Hill returned home honorably and successfully from the Argentina Resistencia Mission on January 1, 2008! We are so excited to have the whole family home and were so happy to see him! He looks happy and well and has a killer farmer tan on his neck! He's going to have to do something about that! He has a unique accent and was a little weirded out, but I think he'll adjust quickly as he hits the slopes and shreds up the mountain... or whatever it is they do! Welcome Home Elder Hill! We love you and are so grateful for your example, work ethic, and spirit!
7 comments:
What a Handsome brother you have! It's always fun to have your family back together again, isn't it?
It sounds like you guys had a wonderful time during the holidays. I love all of your pics. So fun!
It must be great to finally have everyone together again. What fun!
I can tell those shoes have some miles on them!
Wow, I can't believe he's home already. That went by so fast!!!!
Can he really be that old!?? Wow, time has flown by. He is such a cutie!! Tell your mom to not get too attached! :)
That's so awesome that Nate's home!
Yes, I have been absent from the blogging world for way too long! Our internet connection at home isn't very good, and I've been filling in at work for a girl on maternity leave along with my job, so I haven't had much access to the internet for blogging. But, I finally updated and my New Year's resolution is to do better with the blogging!
It looks like you guys had a good Christmas! We need to have another neighborhood get-together soon!
wow! Congratulations! I am so excited for your family. Tell him hi, he looks great!
wow-he looks very different! but i found you here through-i don't know but check out our blog. baylesclan.blogger.com
nanny
Post a Comment