Monday, January 28, 2008

Good and Faithful Servant

I was saddened to hear of the passing of our beloved prophet, Gordon B. Hinckley. He will be sorely missed. I will always remember his unmatched sense of humor, his humility, his love for all of the people of this earth, and the strength of his faith in the Savior. I imagine the reunion with his wife Marjorie is heaven. I look at their lives as the blueprint for a successful eternal marriage. While it is sad to lose such an honored and loved man, I am comforted to know that the work will go on. This is the true church, and nothing can keep this work from progressing.

1 comment:

Steve and Amanda said...

Brook, I was so surprised last night to hear this news. He was amazing and really the only prophet I can remember growing up. What a great man.