Friday, February 22, 2008

Forever Pals in Plaid and Denim Days


I know I'm not the greatest photographer, but when I have two un-cooperative boys, it makes life a little more difficult. I tried on a couple different Sundays to get some cute pictures of the boys in their 'Sunday Best.' This is the best I could come up with, but they sure show personality! I love how Payton is trying his best to keep Levi in line...I hope he always shows that type of big brother instinct.





5 comments:

Heather said...

Brooke these pictures are great! I love how the little brother is almost as big as the big brother, but he still tries to keep him in line. Your a good mom to see that as a positive and not as him needing to be nice!

Lisa said...

Brooke, your boys are adorable!!! Isn't having 2 kids fun? Come visit sometime!

Doug and Shayla said...

Brooke, they are SO cute! Those pictures are priceless. Gotta love trying to get both your kids to cooperate, look at the camera and possibly smile. If you figure it out, be sure and let me know! :)

Jenn K. said...

Brooke, your boys are just adorable. I had to laugh at the pictures, especially the one with Levi crawling away. Isn't it fun trying to get two kiddos to sit still, look at the camera, and maybe even smile? It never works for me. I think your pictures turned out great!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

100% Pure Cuteness with these two little guys! So fun! I just love little boys! Your pictures are classic!