Those are absolutely adorable pictures, Brooke! I love the picture with you kissing Levi - so sweet. I'm also impressed with your photography skills with the pictures of your boys...you have pretty cute models to work with! :)
Brooke,I love it. What a sweet little darling baby. I love how cute his chubby cheeks are! I can't believe he is already nine months!
Levi's pictures turned out SO good! What a cute little guy, well I probably shouldn't say little huh!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Those are absolutely adorable pictures, Brooke! I love the picture with you kissing Levi - so sweet.
I'm also impressed with your photography skills with the pictures of your boys...you have pretty cute models to work with! :)
Brooke,
I love it. What a sweet little darling baby. I love how cute his chubby cheeks are! I can't believe he is already nine months!
Levi's pictures turned out SO good! What a cute little guy, well I probably shouldn't say little huh!
Post a Comment