Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Bruce...errr Bart!

My dad celebrated his 50 somethingth birthday on March 21st. We don't need to go into all of the details, but he does look young! We love you and look forward to many more birthdays for you! (For his birthday, we got him a 3 tiered bird bath. Rock On Dad!) Here are some pictures for your enjoyment and entertainment!
what a handsome guy!
enjoying being a grandpadad and sylvester just shootin' the bull
the two bart men dad and sylvester on dad's birthday.
grandpa's favorite pastime.

Happy Birthday to a wonderful dad, grandpa, and hollywood star!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Bishop! (He'll always be bishop to me!) He is a really great guy. I hope he had fun!

Natalie said...

Sheesh that is too funny! I had to do a double take at the first picture :)

Unknown said...

Your boys are the cutest! How fun that you got to hang out with cute sheep for Easter!!!

Tammy said...

Brooke, you are so darling. Thanks for visiting my blog. I love looking at yours. Your family is so cute and your boys are adorable. I also love, love, love to hear you sing. You have such a special spirit about you. You always have a smile on your face and are so friendly. It was such a fun surprise to read your message. Visit anytime-Happy blogging!!

alison said...

Happy B-day Uncle Bart! Those are funny pics Brooke. I got a kick out of them!

The Wageman Clan said...

I can't believe your dad is Bruce Willis! :) It looks like things are going well for you and your fam! We'll be down this weekend. I need to bring you your book. Talk to you soon!