Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Pay and Tay's Excellent Adventure

Little boys have such an interesting fascination with any large moving vehicle. Planes, Trains, Automobiles, and...Fire Trucks! We had a fun day going to the Fire Station learning about the jobs of our brave firemen. Payton and Taylor had their eyes glued on the big fire trucks, ambulances, and firemen. While I'm not sure that they listened to what the firemen said, they won't forget being able to sit on the front of the fire engine! It was a little boys dream come true to be so close to those giant trucks!



6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love all your cute blogs about your cute boys!!! :) Don't you just love being a mom and having an excuse to celebrate holidays to the max? And seeing things through their eyes - wow. It's fun. :)

Sarah said...

You've had a busy week! I LOVE St. Patty's day, too. The Leprechauns always come to our house and play tricks on us!

Becca said...

too fun!! I can't believe how big Levi is getting! Payton looks taken by those fire trucks! Cute boys!

Unknown said...

That is so much fun! You are such a good, fun mom! Your boys are the cutest!!!

Clegg Family said...

Boys and their love of big trucks, right?!! It looks like you guys had a great time - you are such a cute Mom!

SarahBara said...

These are the cutest pictures! Your boys are getting so big...your blog is really cute too!