Before Bart and I were married, I went with his family to a family reunion up in Choteau, MT. It's a little town basically in the middle of nowhere. But they had great 4th of July festivities. One of the events was a Rascal Flatts concert. We went and were able to go stand right in front of the stage. Bart was lucky enough to catch a pick and he gave it to me. Since then we've been fans!

We went to their concert at the Delta Center on Friday night and it was really fun. Kelly Pickler was their opening act and I was pretty impressed. She was so at home on the stage and sounded great. The only problem was that her top kept creeping down and she kept adjusting it. There was almost a wardrobe malfunction.

The stage was really decked out with all kinds of screens and fireworks for Rascal Flatts and the opening was really pretty cool. It was just fun to be out with my hubby on a date and act like all of the stupid teenagers that were there. Okay, maybe that was just me, not Bart. When we left neither one of us could hear. For like 2 hours. That's the only downside of a concert. We even took earplugs. I know. We're nerds. But we didn't end up using them. Anyway, that's about it!

7 comments:
Sounds like fun! I love going to concerts!
Rascal Flatts...I am so jealous! It looks like you guys had a blast! Next time you and Bart go out on a date, let us watch your kids. We would love it!
Dear Gladys,
It's so good to hear from you again. You and your family seem to always have so much fun. How fabulous to be silly and young again. You definitely need those times huh? Your boys have the most cutest faces ever. Thanks for saying hi on my blog again. Hope you are doing well.
Love, Cordillia
ps, I am blogger illiterate. You'll have to tell me where you got your way cute back ground and embellishments!
It sure sounds like a blast. Ear plugs are a wonderful thing. Try them out when Peyton is having a fit. Works great!!
I'm so glad to see that you made it to a concert on the right date! Looks like you guys had a fun time. We really need to get our boys together to play....
K, very jealous. Looks like it was a great concert.
Post a Comment