You're a great brother, uncle, soccer player (although this picture depicts otherwise-sorry), and just an all around great kid! Just wanted to let you know we love ya and are proud of you!
Happy Birthday, D-Money! I hope you guys had a fabulous day celebrating...we wanted to come out so bad to have some of your famous toffee cake that I've heard so much about...but Josh had had it! :)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, D-Money! I hope you guys had a fabulous day celebrating...we wanted to come out so bad to have some of your famous toffee cake that I've heard so much about...but Josh had had it! :)
Happy Birthday D! Congrats on turning 16! What a huge milestone. That's so exciting!
No Way! I remember when he was born!! Time is going by way to fast for my liking!
Oh wow, he looks so old! Remember when our brothers were tiny? ;) Happy birthday to him!
I remember when he and my nephew Josh were buddies. (yea, Josh is driving too!) Hey- we are coming swimming at your house! Your pool looks great!
Post a Comment