
Our latest project, has been to work on our food storage. For the past few years it has consisted of a corner of stacked boxes in the basement. No Longer! After having a big push in our stake to be prepared as well as seeing all of the 'signs of the times,' we decided we'd better listen up. I was surprised that I was more up to date than I had previously thought, but we still have a long way to go. But at least I know that I'll have cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup to last for at least a few months!
3 comments:
You're really doing it Brooke! Way to go....looks good so far!
Hey maybe you should come over to my house and "help" me :)
Brooke, you are my inspiration. I have heard so many things lately about getting food storage and being prepared. I've put it off long enough and now it's time to get started! Thank you! :)
Post a Comment