Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Tag

Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

15 comments:

Emily said...

"In the corner of the bar there stands a jukebox, with the best of country music old and new. I've got some good ol' fashion APPLE JUICE on the counter..."
"Oh look, this blanket belonged to my William!"
and wasn't your horse Trigger?
I LOVE our memories, because we had finally found someone to relate to.

Heidi Schulz said...

Do you remember the Hill Family campout in Box Elder Canyon?
You must have been about three...
I spent the night outside by the fire-pit. Everyone else slept while I watched in terror a skunks ravaged our campsite.
One even put it's paws on my sleeping bag. I was so scared to move; I don't think I even breathed.
And even though garbage was strewn about the campsite the next day no one really believed my story.
After dinner we had an awards ceremony. You got the "Little Miss Sunshine" award and a huge candy bar.
I got the "Stretches the Truth Award" and a bag of rubber bands.
I'm still a little jealous...
:)

Sarah said...

I will never forget you running from the Iranians, either. I wasn't there, but it was so memorable! I had never seen that side of you.
I will always remember hearing you sing. You are AMAZING to listen to! Even when you were a little first year up at camp. I have a vague memory of something happening to you at testimony meeting that year, but I can't quite put my finger on what happened. Am I imagining that?

Andrea S. said...

Seriously you want me to list just one....I can't. Here's a random sampling:
*your broken arm & the dr. thinking we were sisters
*matching outfits
*betty crocker....
*dancing with a broom in your garage

I could go on and on. How lucky am I to have a such a great friend!

Memmotts said...

The first time I met you was at your wedding. My favorite memory of that day was when you sang to Bart. It was so amazing. I will never forget how beautiful your voice is.

Clegg Family said...

So many memories with such a wonderful person...where do I even start?!

I remember having my bridal shower for the McMullin side of the family and you were SO welcoming and loving to me - I instantly knew how much I loved you and how excited I was to be part of your family.

You also sang a few songs at our wedding luncheon and it was the first time I had heard you sing - I was completely blown away and was so touched by your singing...what a wonderful way to start off our marriage! :)

Sarah said...

I remember doing the Macerana (I have no idea how to spell that) at your wedding! For some reason, that memory is fixed in my brain ... that and some very good memories of girls camp :)

Lisa said...

How about the days in the scout office. "If you have time to lean, you have time to clean!" That's my favorite memory - how I found such a great friend who happens to be related to me!!! :)

Lindsay said...

going to the lokal grown concert last summer with you guys was really fun! I want to come hear you sing, whens the next venue?
lindsay o

The Wageman Clan said...

*American Idol night
*ISU Idol
*Making sure our neighbors are home safely.
*Putting up with endless torment from my husband!!
*The best neighbor anyone could hope for!!

We sure miss you guys!! We'll just have to find a way to have more fun memories!!

Sarah said...

Oooh thanks for the memories you have of me left on my blog. We had a lot of good times, didn't we? And I'm glad I'm not the only person who is going crazy waiting for Twilight!

Debi said...

I don't know you extremely well, but I remember hearing you sing a few times. I LOVE your voice. It gives me chills!

Heather said...

I remember the first time I met you. Peyton was just a little guy. I was so excited that you might be moving into the neighborhood. I remember the first time we had dinner at your house. It was sooo good. Then you told me when you graduated & I had a heart attack because it was the year Ethan was born. I felt so old. Still love you guys. Thanks for your friendship, dinner, playtime, and brownies and ice cream!

Jilly Bean said...

Memories... where to start?
*Visiting Grandma Mac in St. George- just the two of us - and biking down to the gas station to get treats
*Our black and florescent pink/green/yellow/orange family reunion shorts
*Crushing smarties
*Playing in the sandbox (both your backyard and mine)
So many more...

lindsi said...

I remember when you came to my house for the first time in high school when we were planning an activity for seminary council....my sisters were star struck!!! They couldn't believe that the one and only Brooke Hill had been in our house...fun memories!