Saturday, August 9, 2008

Girl's Camp


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Brooke- I love your scrapbook pages. They are SO cute! I am glad you had fun at girls camp. Sounds like you had a good time toilet papering, Ha Ha!!!

Lisa said...

Your scrapbook pages are adorable! Looks like you guys have kept busy. We seriously need to get the boys together - Kirk is dying to see Payton!

Lisha said...

Cute scrapbook pages! I love all of your fun pictures. Where do you find the time, you busy girl?

Clegg Family said...

You would really be the all-time cutest YW leader! I'm glad you were able to go and have such a fun time. There really isn't anything like Girl's Camp, is there?! (By the way, love your "Operation Edward" post!!)

Debi said...

I love girls camp! I got to go up with the young women in our ward a few weeks ago and take the 4th years on an overnighter. It was so much fun! I bet you were a great cook. You're so cute!

Smithfield home for sale said...

Brooke,
your scrapbook pages are darling! What a great Idea posting them. Girls camp was alot of fun. I'm so glad I was able to go too!

Smithfield home for sale said...

Brooke,
your scrapbook pages are darling! What a great Idea posting them. Girls camp was alot of fun. I'm so glad I was able to go too!

Em said...

I have to tell you...your blog is the cutest around! And I've seen a lot! It is so professional looking! If you don't mind me asking, because I'm a dork, where did you make it at? I definitely need a change!

Also--your family is so cute! I know Carrie (Wageman) can't say enough good things about you guys. You and Bart have such cute boys!

Carrie and Shane said...

I'm glad to know you are also a Twilight addict. And I have to agree with your friends that your scrapbook pages are very very adoreable. It's sooo great that you're still singing, and I didn't know you played the guitar too. So many talents!

SarahBara said...

Ahh, girls camp! I hope you sang for them and remembered the good old days when we were there!