Sooo cute! I can't believe our babies are getting so big. It seems like just yesterday you were at my house, checking out the neighborhood. How time flies.
So hooray, I found your blog again! I forgot to tell you I started another one. You look great in those TOU pictures, way to go on the time. Would love to see you perform sometime, Pioneer Parks sounds fun...minus the drug pushers. Jana
11 comments:
I'm so jealous! Looks like he's having fun!
I can't believe Payton's in pre-school!! How grown up! We're not doing pre-school yet, thanks to the move. :)
Sooo cute! I can't believe our babies are getting so big. It seems like just yesterday you were at my house, checking out the neighborhood. How time flies.
Good luck tomorrow with the half marathon!
I can't believe he's old enough for preschool. wow.
How old is he? I was trying to remember when you had him-I think he is like 9 months or a year behind our Sadie. Anyways-isn't preschool so much fun?
Cute page you put together there...aren't they just cute friends!
Tag your it-check out my blog.
Brooke! Hey! Your kids are so dang cute! And preschool? he is growing up so fast! How's everything?
So hooray, I found your blog again! I forgot to tell you I started another one. You look great in those TOU pictures, way to go on the time. Would love to see you perform sometime, Pioneer Parks sounds fun...minus the drug pushers.
Jana
Wow! way to go on the 1/2 marathon! That is awesome.
Payton is such a cute little preschooler! How is Levi handling big brother being gone?
Post a Comment