You go girl! That's so awesome! You lived my dream. I hope to make it in a marathon someday. Jeff and I have moved back and live in NSL now. We'll have to get together sometime!
I'm totally impressed that not only did you run a half marathon, but that you ran it under your goal time! You never cease to amaze me. By the way---your calves look great :)
And way to go Bart and the boys for cheering you on at 6 am!
You are so amazing! You look so good-I would be really embarrassed to see you right now-I am having a hard time losing this baby number 3 weight. Congratulations!! That's awesome!
10 comments:
Yea! Good for you. That is quite an accomplishment.
You are amazing...what can I say?! That is so wonderful and I'm so proud of you! You look great, by the way!
Awesome for you! So glad you did well!
Good for you! You look great, by the way. Also, I can't believe how big Levi is getting. What cute boys!!
You go girl! That's so awesome! You lived my dream. I hope to make it in a marathon someday. Jeff and I have moved back and live in NSL now. We'll have to get together sometime!
Way to go Brooke! Making and beating a goal is great. I won't even pretend that someday I'll do that:)
I'm totally impressed that not only did you run a half marathon, but that you ran it under your goal time! You never cease to amaze me. By the way---your calves look great :)
And way to go Bart and the boys for cheering you on at 6 am!
You are so amazing! You look so good-I would be really embarrassed to see you right now-I am having a hard time losing this baby number 3 weight. Congratulations!! That's awesome!
You are my HERO! Way to go friend! Maybe one day.....
Brooke,
Congrats on the race! It's a tough one! You'll probably not ever read the post, but if you do, Way to go!
Post a Comment