Bart has a couple of days off this week. We had originally planned to take a vacation, but decided to have an aT HOmE TrIp! I have to say, it's a great way to go. No planning, no packing, and no expensive plane tickets or gas! Anyway, for our first excursion, we went to the Dinosaur Park. It was planned as a playgroup and Bart was a little wary in going with the ladies, but I promised him that we wouldn't talk about any "girly stuff." We had a great time and the boys loved having dad come along on our playgroup fieldtrip!
Me and the boys in front of my favorite Dinosaur, Triceratops. Yes, I have a favorite dinosaur and I don't care if it's nerdy.
It took a little coaxing to get Payton to come look at the Dinosaur. We had to tell him that they were just rocks that looked like Dinosaurs.

Don't be scared Daddy, I've got you!
Umm, Bart, you might want to look behind you and start running!!
6 comments:
Looks like fun...sad I had to miss it. So, Taylor keeps asking me if he can see the picture of the dinosaur eating Brooke. Then he said, "Is Bart going to save Brooke?" Cute huh!
Brooke!! We just went there!-Too bad we didn't run into eachother! Don't you love how they had their scarey halloween decorations up all over? Brinley was really scared of those, but she loved the dinos! P.S. I love your hair!
Cool! That is great!!! I wanna go. :)
I heard that's a great museum-we have had a couple of friends go down there to it. I think it would scare my little girly girl but my son would probably love it! Looks like you guys had fun!!
Brooke, you are so cute. Such a fun mom. Miss ya!
Did you cut your hair? It looks so cute!
Post a Comment