Even though it was Sunday, we couldn't possibly let perfectly good snow go to waste, could we?(I know Dad, it's a rationalization) Anyway, we bundled up the boys and headed out into the white wonder to build us a snowman. In order to lessen my guilt for breaking the sabbath, we put a tie on our snowman. Or shall we call him Brother Snow? By the time we were home from church, his head had fallen off. I guess that's what you get.

Tall, Tall, Tall

Eskimo Kisses, "muwah"

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin...
Lovin' the bright snow!
...in the sun he melted, melted, melted.
In the sun he melted,
small
small
small
10 comments:
Okay, this makes me feel slightly less guilty for letting my kids play in the snow last Sunday :).
What a cute picture of your littlest guy!
Wow! That was a really tall snowman. I am impressed!
How fun! Your post made me a bit excited for winter. We didn't get enough snow here to build a snowman. I am impressed you did!
Wasn't it great. Janalees tree split and the snow made it way fun, so Sunday morning the kids played on the tree in the snow. How can you pass up the first snow without playing in it. I'll see ya in Hell.
That is such an awesome snowman. Will Brother Snow be at church next week with your kids?! Levi looks so old. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Is that even possible?!
i love the sabbath guilt. i wouldn't let gavin play in it for that same reason until he begged me to death and i told him he could stomp around in his boots but i wouldn't put on his full gear. was the ox ever in the snow? clearly he was that sunday. jk.
K, Awesome snowman. We don't get good snowman building snow in the midwest. Jealous. Our snow is mostly frozen rain. K, that sounded wierd because that's kind of what snow is.
Such cute pictures! After seeing the post about playing in the snow with your kids, going to the Dinosaur Park, etc...I'm convinced you're the cutest mom out there!
Sorry we missed you guys! It looks like you made the most out of the first snow of the year. My kids also played at their Grammy's in the snow, in their bare feet. Yikes!! I can't believe they didn't get sick. Anyway, hope you guys make it this way again. Talk to you soon!
I love your new header!
By the way, we went private with our blog, so email me at jenniefrey@msn.com so I can send you an invtite!
Post a Comment