I'm not sure if mine is even dual-bag!
i love this... i am going to put it on my blog if you don't mind
that is great! hope you're having a good Christmas season! it seems like i haven't seen you in forever.
That is hilarious!! It was so fun to see you guys a couple weeks ago--thanks so much for coming!
We laughed so hard when we watched this!! Do you think there is a real one of those somewhere?
Zach got this in an email and laughed so hard! Is he laughing cuz he's afraid I'll send him there?...I hope not!
Oh my gosh, I got this in an email and I laughed sooooo hard!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
i love this... i am going to put it on my blog if you don't mind
that is great! hope you're having a good Christmas season! it seems like i haven't seen you in forever.
That is hilarious!! It was so fun to see you guys a couple weeks ago--thanks so much for coming!
We laughed so hard when we watched this!! Do you think there is a real one of those somewhere?
Zach got this in an email and laughed so hard! Is he laughing cuz he's afraid I'll send him there?...I hope not!
Oh my gosh, I got this in an email and I laughed sooooo hard!!!
Post a Comment