This is just about the first New Years in 8 years that didn't have plans. Usually Bart and I head up to the U of U Hospital to do some entertainment, but I wasn't asked this year. I guess 7 years is enough. We were glad to play with our kids and ring in the New Year! Payton won a trip on the Frontrunner by taking a nap before we left. That was my only stipulation. Since he slept for like 3 hours that afternoon, I think he really fulfilled his end of the bargain, so off we went. We missed the first train because we were eating our KFC in the car! We finally got on a train and we just spent the evening at Temple Square. Payton loved playing on the touchscreen computers at the visitors center. We had a great time and it was fun to take the train again! We hope you are all having a great NEW YEAR!
At least Payton is having a good time!
You light up my life!
I love to see the Temple
The echo in the Tabernacle seems even greater when you're in there with rowdy children!
6 comments:
That looks like fun! Who says you need to go out to have a good time! Family is the best!
What fun updates! It looks like everyone is doing great...especially Derek in the Samuel the Lamanite outfit! :)
Sounds like a fun night. Sometimes a good night out with your fam is all you need. I hope your holidays were great!
It's been too long since I visited your blog!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and New Year! You guys are such amazing parents! Happy 6th Anniversary by the way-I didn't realize we had been married almost the exact same amount of time-Troy and I celebrated our 6th on the 23rd of November!
How fun. I miss Temple Square during the Holidays.
Your boys are getting SO big! They are so handsome! Looks like you had a fun night.
Post a Comment