Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Message

I know many of you have already seen this video. I just saw it this weekend, but I loved hearing Elder Holland's talk in Conference. He knows how to create deep understanding in a simple message and I always feel truth when I hear his words. We have been learning 'Our Savior's Love' in Primary and every time we have sung those words, my heart just overflows with gratitude. I know I can't comprehend all that The Savior suffered in Gethsemane, but I know that I can use that atonement to improve my life and the lives of my family. Despite the business of Easter and the busy schedules I am grateful that I was able pause and think about the hand of the Savior in my life. I know that he has been walking right beside me through difficult times. If Iwill put my trust in Him I can get though anything because he has been through it all.

No comments: