Monday, April 27, 2009

carpet

After living in our house for nearly 3 years, we have now successfully re-covered every surface of our home with either tile, laminate, paint, and now new carpet. We saved the carpet for the end convincing ourselves that we really didn't need it. When we finally decided that we did, we wondered what took us so long. I don't think the pictures do the change justice, but I feel like I'm living in a different house (mainly because it felt like moving...we had to move everything out and around...glad it's done!)

Before:

After:

Before:


After:

4 comments:

The Wageman Clan said...

Yay! I love new carpet. The smell, AAHH!! Anyway, Carey laughed at your comment today. He definitely is an old man. :)

Andrea Brooks said...

You guys have been so buys, I don't know where you get the time and energy! I've got to come see all your fun changes!

Terra Cooper said...

Love it...so jealous! I want new carpet!

laura j. said...

It looks great, Brooke! I bet it feels so nice to have every surface be YOUR surface.