Congratulations are in order for the cutest couple ever! My little middle brother (okay, younger middle brother) just proposed to the very beautiful and fun Vanessa Vilos! We are so excited for the two of them. Vanessa is so great for Nate and we are so excited to have her in the family. I'm excited to have a sister finally join our family! They are getting married on June 17th in the Salt Lake Temple and plans are already underway! Congrats to Nate and Mini!
Their engagement story is pretty cute. Nate went down to Provo where Vanessa is going to school during the middle of the week to surprise her. This was actually April Fools Day. He took her out to dinner and afterwards, he got down on one knee....but he didn't have 'her' ring. He actually just had a cheap ring from Wal-mart and told her that her ring wasn't going to be ready for about a week. After she realized that it was just a joke and it was April Fools they just laughed and she went back to school. Well, when she got home from school, she found that there was a poem from Nate starting a little treasure hunt. He sent her to all sorts of different places in the city that they hung out at: a park, the top of a parking garage, a concert venue, etc. All of these places she had to go to on her own, in the dark. I'm glad she was safe. Each of them had a little poem that led to the next clue. Nate and I put together the poems. Okay, Nate gave me input. Anyways, the last clue led her to this bus parking lot that has a history with the two of them. I guess it is the first place they broke up, and just hung out with friends. Yeah, they're kind of random like that.
This is what the bus looked like when she arrived.
Not many people can say that they were engaged on a school bus!
Too cute!
This is what the bus looked like when she arrived.
Not many people can say that they were engaged on a school bus!
Too cute!
6 comments:
What a fun story! Cute couple.
Congratulations to Nate. I am so excited for him. I didn't know he was so cleaver either!
That's so exciting! What a cute engagement story--great to have help from a creative big sister :)
Oh, I'm glad that everything turned out so well...and glad to see that they took some pictures...looked so cute!
How fun! Congrats to your bro. I loved how they got engaged! So cute!
Post a Comment