Because we were in the middle of so many projects, I decided to start another one. The boys room was in dire need of a little splash of color. I was done with the plain tan walls and boring decor. My mom had given the boys a little cowboy table with different cowboy accessories a while back and I figured that was the perfect place to start. I painted a red border at the top of the wall and Bart helped me put up a wood border to accent it. We got the boys some cute colorful bedding and I painted their shelf black and well, here it is. Not as tan and not as boring. I can't wait for Levi to climb out of his crib so that we can get bunk beds and finish it all off! I know, I'll be regretting that comment later!


10 comments:
Brook! Everything looks SO great! You have done a wonderful job. I LOVE the boys room. Isn't it amazing what a difference carpet makes? I remember when we moved and I tore out all of the grandma blue colored carpet from the "new" house. The new stuff was 1,000 times better. Well done!
I love the paint in the boys' room. I love it when I get in a project kick (though I'm not currently in one). The carpet looks great, too. It's so nice to feel like your house is all coming together. Great job!
That is adorable! I'm so hiring you to come decorate my house whenever we get one!
Very cute! Good job. I can't wait till I can decorate my own home. Maybe when the time comes I'll have to hire you, I'm not sure I could pull it off. The room is very cute.
I love the room! What lucky boys! I totally need you to come help me do something similar to Easton's room. Today I was daydreaming at the dentists office about painting it to make it more "baseball-y" and was thinking something similar, just farther down the wall. HMMM? When are you coming to visit! :)
The boys' room & your new carpet look so great! I also love those other pieces of furniture you painted--you're so crafty! Very impressive :)
I love it Brooke...looks so awesome! Can't wait to get started on Alli's room and the bathroom one of these days....you're going to help me - right?!?
Your home improvements look awesome!
It looks darling! What a cute style you have! Also, I love the new carpet...it does look drastically different. I can't wait to get rid of that Woodside carpet!
You are so talented! Want to come remodel my house?
Post a Comment